Friday 29 August 2008

training day 1 & 2

For the last two days, I have been training by doing some short bike rides of around 25 miles around my house and I have discovered some great roads for cycling. I have tried out two types of bikes, first a mountain bike and secondly a road bike and I have decided from this experience to get a road bike for the big trip next year. Above are some pictures of both trips and some video of me on the road bike, I black taped the camera to the handle bars and it worked well.

I have also bought some equipment for my training, I bought a new helmet from Argos of £7.97 which is a bargin considering I budgeted for £25 on the helmet. I have also bought some cheap lights which do the job but I will need new ones for the big trip and I also bought some fox cycling gloves from my local bike shop for £25 which is quite alot but they were worth it, my hands are not sore at all.

No comments: